A digitized security is an instrument that represents certain rights and obligations in relation to an underlying asset or economic activity. A digitized security is classified as a “security” under the Securities and Futures Act of Singapore.
Articles in this section
- What is iSTOX?
- How does iSTOX work?
- Is iSTOX regulated?
- What are the requirements to register as an investor?
- What are the regulatory safeguards that do not extend to accredited investors?
- Do I have to be based in Singapore to register on iSTOX?
- Do I enjoy any benefits as an iSTOX Investor?
- Does iSTOX perform KYC and AML checks?
- Deposit Instructions for specific banks in Singapore
- Do users need to pay to sign up as an investor on iSTOX?