iSTOX harnesses blockchain and smart contract technology to enable a more efficient and lower-cost issuance process for digitized securities. Moreover, our proprietary platform protocol enables a seamless interface with our custody and trading functionalities. In this way, accredited and institutional investors can gain greater access to investment opportunities in structures that are not otherwise available outside a small, closed group of investors.
Articles in this section
- What is iSTOX?
- How does iSTOX work?
- Is iSTOX regulated?
- What are the requirements to register as an investor?
- What are the regulatory safeguards that do not extend to accredited investors?
- Do I have to be based in Singapore to register on iSTOX?
- Do I enjoy any benefits as an iSTOX Investor?
- Does iSTOX perform KYC and AML checks?
- Deposit Instructions for specific banks in Singapore
- Do users need to pay to sign up as an investor on iSTOX?