There are no fees associated with opening an account on iSTOX. There will be fees associated with subscribing to primary issuances of digital securities, as well as secondary trading of digitized securities on iSTOX. Please click here to view the fee schedule for investors.
Articles in this section
- What is iSTOX?
- How does iSTOX work?
- Is iSTOX regulated?
- What are the requirements to register as an investor?
- What are the regulatory safeguards that do not extend to accredited investors?
- Do I have to be based in Singapore to register on iSTOX?
- Do I enjoy any benefits as an iSTOX Investor?
- Does iSTOX perform KYC and AML checks?
- Deposit Instructions for specific banks in Singapore
- Do users need to pay to sign up as an investor on iSTOX?